Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Follow Up

I know I haven't posted in quite a long time. I have no internet at my own house. However, I guess, my best friend in Vegas tells me it's best to just post and post and post in order to get people interested in my blog. So, here I am. I promise that even though I have to go to my parents' house or a friend's house to access the web, I will start posting again. I have so many ideas and abstract connections occur to me on a random basis....and the subjects are just as random...therefore it would be difficult to keep notes and organize them in a manner that would be appropriate for a published book. So, I guess it might be best to just take notes and write a paragraph or three, then blog about it.

So, I shall continue this blog as often as possible.

Til the next post, please check out my links.

No comments: